Unit 1012 Cover Photo

Unit 1012 Cover Photo

Saturday, October 12, 2013

IN LOVING MEMORY OF ELIZABETH BIPSY AMIRAN (JANUARY 20, 1982 TO FEBRUARY 12, 2009)



This is a message from Cheryl Plato, one of the comrades of the Unit 1012: VFFDP. She wrote on why she favors the death penalty in memorial of her daughter who was murdered.

Elizabeth Bipsy Amiran (PHOTO SOURCE: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/533184043353750571/)
I am looking through Bipsy's notebooks today. I read where she said she was having second thoughts about mickey and their upcoming marriage, she worried about his issues with anger, lust, and wrote that if she left him he would abandon God. I have her music, these things are all I have. I am destroyed forever, and all her family is changed forever. I don't miss her less every day, I miss her more. My heart is permanently broken and it cannot be fixed, this is our new normal.

All murderers are serial murderers. They murder not only their first victim, they also murder every child that victim would have had. And all their descendants. They destroy hopes, lives, entire families. They bring such pain and heartbreak it is unfathomable to those unaffected. Their crime is so evil, vile, and despicable, this type of crime deserves the ultimate punishment.

Those whose compassion runs to the killers usually seem to operate from the same playbook. Marxist teachings tell one to utilize name-calling to denigrate one's opponent. The anti-death penalty crowd calls those of us, the vast majority, all kinds of hateful names. The usual ones include vengeful, bloodlust, hateful, barbaric. Funny, these are more accurately words to describe the acts of those they choose to defend and protect, i.e., the murderers.

Hundreds of good folks I have met in law enforcement, and the several victim's advocates, along with hundreds of Christians, all pro death penalty, they do not seem vengeful, bloodlusty, hateful or barbaric to me. They are the polar opposite, good, caring people trying to protect the innocent.

I absolutely believe in and support the death penalty, along with my entire family, for countless reasons. For the time being, I still have a right to this MAJORITY opinion, and although the mainstream media only highlights those who support the rights of killers, our pro death penalty opinion is still what most of us believe. I am a Christian, and I forgave mickey for his unspeakable crime, as Jesus teaches. He never taught that we should not pay for our crimes, and those who choose to take innocent lives should pay with their own

No comments:

Post a Comment